We are now open with reduced hours (M-F 6-8 and Saturday 6-4) to comply with both the CDC recommendations and the Commonwealth Order’s recommendations of reduced hours of operation. We will be disinfecting throughout the day with an EPA approved disinfectant using a special atomizing sprayer designed to maximize disinfection. You will notice extra employees cleaning machines and high touch areas throughout our open hours.
Upon arrival each staff person and member will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer and will be asked a series of three screening questions. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher or if you answer “yes” to any of the screening questions, you will not be permitted access to the YMCA for 14 days. An automatic 14 day hold will be placed on your account if you are denied access.
Toggle to read screening questions:
2. Has anyone in your household been symptomatic in the last 72 hours: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Chills/Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, Loss of taste or smell, Diarrhea, or Feeling feverish?
3. In the last 14 days, has anyone in your household been exposed to anyone who is known to have COVID-19 or who is on quarantine awaiting the return of a COVID-19 test result?
What To Expect When you return:
cardio and plate loaded weight room areas
• There is a 10-person limit in the PLATE LOADED WEIGHT ROOM area at one time.
• Masks are required in common areas such as the hallways and lobby area, but are not required while working out.
• Child watch will remain closed.
The pool can be used, by reservation, from 8am-3pm for lap swimming and lap walking. Please read below to see the rule for the pool as we reopen.
• Reserve your lane by visiting the Welcome Center or calling the YMCA
Thank you for your support of and dedication to the YMCA.
Swim Cap fundraiser!
To download the Swim Cap Fundraiser Form, please click HERE
To download the Lap-A-Thon Fundraiser Form, please click HERE
Uniontown Area YMCA
Monday thru Friday:
6:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday: 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
(Labor Day to Memorial Day)
Closed: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day
Closed at Noon: Christmas Eve, New Years Eve